Ballarat plasterers health and safety policy
Ballarat Associated Fibrous Plasters is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all its stakeholders including employees, sub-contractors, visitors, clients and the general public. All of its people have a responsibility to promote a culture where it is unacceptable for a person to be injured at work.
To assist in meeting this commitment the company will:
- Demonstrate leadership through its managers and supervisors
- Work to identify and eliminate hazards and develop procedures to help improve workplace safety on all our sites
- Comply with all health and safety acts and regulations
- Work closely with Boral, WorkSafe and other organisations to integrate OH&S into our systems and achieve the highest standards of health and safety
- Train and develop our employees to enable them to work safely and contribute to improvements in safety performance
- Involve and consult extensively with people who work for the company in identifying, assessing and controlling workplace hazards
- Undertake to help our people to achieve full recovery through prompt treatment and active rehabilitation programs following workplace illness or injury
- Allocate resources to meet the commitments of this policy.
This statement confirms the policy of Ballarat Associated Fibrous Plasters to make its sites safe for all employees and others.